Saturday 5 July 2014

OLIVIA PALERMO, STREET STYLE QUEEN

Hi everyone! I hope you've been well. Like every other woman on the planet, I have a massive style crush on Olivia Palermo. She has this innate ability to put together perfectly chic looks from head to toe. I especially love how her outfit always adds an element of surprise either through a clash of prints, fabrics or a bold choice of shoe. In this post I've concentrated more on Oliva's street style rather than her magical red carpet moments. Olivia combines both high end labels with affordable brands when dressing for her day to day life which I think is what makes her style so relatable to all women. Whether it be running errands or taking a stroll with her dog, she looks so well put together.   
 I have styled some ''GET OLIVIA'S LOOKS' for you below as well as sharing some of her street style best moments.







OLIVIA PALERMO'S STREET STYLE


















 Images courtesy of Google ImagesOliviasstyle


1 comment:

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox