Wednesday 12 June 2013

Printed Pants


Printed pants are hear to stay for another season. They will continue this Autumn/Winter and extend into Spring. We've seen everything from florals, geometric shapes, baroque themes, jacquard and animal prints.  This trend is trans-seasonal allowing you to dress up your printed pants in summer with a simple tank or layer with jackets and scarves in winter.  They are also a great way to jazz up a corporate look.
I have styled some fun printed pant ensembles for you below. The first two looks can be purchased from Highpoint Shopping Centre.
Why not jump on this trend and brighten up your winter wardrobe!













Images courtesy of Google Images
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post my dear, once again you've given us some incredibly chic inspiration to dream over! I love your outfit, those printed trousers are so striking and the way you've styled them is so original and I especially love the headband, it's such a lovely touch! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the turquoise pair, they're amazing! Printed trousers worry me a little as I never know how to style them. Thank you for a lovely and helpful post! :)

    Heather xx

    heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox